Monday, January 23, 2012

EXCLUSIVE ANGEL RINGS

The idea for the style of these rings was developed by myself, my close friend JoAnne Mulhall and my daughter Gabrielle Bernstein. These handmade exclusive Angel Rings are made created in either Sterling Silver or 14K Yellow Gold Vermeil  are set with a fine Swarovski CZ which is cut to the same ideal standards for maximum play of light as a brilliant cut diamond. The ring can be worn on any finger; I wear mine on my middle finger below the first knuckle. Each piece is made to order and reflects the highest standards of quality and superior craftsmanship. When placing your rode please include the ring size of the finger you'll be wearing it on. Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for delivery.
You can purchase these rings on the ETSY CRAFT WIDGET on my home page or by going into http://gabbyb.tv.

The Silver Angel Ring is $87.00
The Double Silver Angel Ring is $127.00 plus



























No comments:

Post a Comment